Sometimes a person needs help managing their money. The Social Security Administration has created a program for people who receive SSI, SSDI, or Retirement benefits and need that support called the Representative Payee Program. In addition, Eastern Carolina Payee Services also assists individuals who receive Veterans Benefits, Pensions, Workers Compensation or other forms of income.
The goal of Eastern Carolina Payee Services is to help prevent financial exploitation while helping clients to gain and/or maintain independent living.
The process is simple:
1. Call an Eastern Carolina Payee Services representative or complete the form below and we will contact you.
2. A brief intake will be completed to gather information on current financial matters (bills, payments, etc.).
3. Eastern Carolina Payee Services will contact Social Security Administration on behalf of the client to have benefits redirected to Eastern Carolina Payee Services Client trust account.
4. A doctor signature is required if the client does not have a current payee.
5. Our fee for this service is $40.00 per month or 10%, whichever is less.
6. Forms can be faxed to 252.753.0280 a Secure Fax Line
Eastern Carolina Payee Services, Inc. is proud to be recognized as a Qualified Represenative Payee organization with the Social Security Administration.
|File Size:||29 kb|